Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Shipping Man




I'm really going to miss the Korean post office. Seriously! Yesterday, Sarah and I brought ninety percent of our personal belongings to respectively ship to Spain, American, and Uganda. The whole scene was quite a circus with the myriad of suitcases and Costco bags hauled in! Then we met him: the infamous Korean shipping man. The man that makes his own cardboard boxes and packs an entire box of shoes, clothes, and ceramic figurines in under 10 minutes. (That includes bubble wrapping the breakables!) He packed 10 boxes in under 80 minutes. 10 boxes! I'm still mystified by his packing powers.....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yea, you blogged! I love the new heading pic, too!

Sarah L said...

I'm so glad we shared this ridiculous experience together!