Thursday, November 5, 2009

Days of Scooter...


I think I look a little bit like Lloyd when I drive my scooter.

That's right; I am now the proud owner of a scooter! I've been contemplating buying one for months, but impulsively purchased one three weeks ago. It's been exhilarating (carefully!) whipping through the streets and alleyways of my dong (neighborhood). And yes, I wear a helmet every time I ride. She's not fast, but she's my 250,000 won bundle of joy. Any suggestions for names??





4 comments:

Meredith said...

She is definitely a Lolita. Or if you want to be trendy, you can spell her Lohleta, or Lohleeta. Whatever. You can also name her Betty Sue...I wa wa wa wa wanna marry youuuuu....

Stephanie said...

OMG. It's pink! And you're wearing pink! Definately a Barbie. ;)

Taryn said...

It's pink! I love it.

dön said...

so how many times have you almost been hit by those crazy drivers? or better yet, how many times did you almost hit those crazy crazy drivers?