Sunday, November 9, 2008

Waeguk for a little while longer....

Korea, yes, Korea.

Korea is full of weird, awful, indescribable smells everyday. Cheese costs way too much to buy. Old ladies knock me over all the time. I still can't count to ten in Korean.

I guess those are a few of the reason why I have decided to stay a bit longer.

On Friday, I finally made the move. I signed the dotted line to add another year to my contract. I can honestly say about two months I really didn't know what I was going to do. I guess in my gut I felt it wasn't quite time to leave. Every time I made the mental decision to pack up and leave, something felt off about leaving so early. My time isn't done quite yet in Korea. There is no rhyme or reason to back up this logic, but it's just a gut feeling I am deciding to follow. It feels scary, but good scary.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Yay!

Meredith said...

Boo! Boh go shipaw yo already. :(

:) Korea is a lucky country to get to keep you for awhile!